Wow I wasn't ready for that. I kept starving the whole week to look nice with my swimsuit and now we were about to eat. I couldn't let this happen. So I thought at least I had to look great. And I did.
I took a big (huge actually) breath and wore my jean shorts with a grey t shirt and my brown sandals! Finally I managed to get out of my house wearing these stuff (and a cardigan of course, even it was like 33 celsius degrees outside).
And I was feeling nice. I ate some calamari and salad and then we went to our favorite cafe for desserts.. my waiter was there (brief info: guy who likes my painted nails and always tells me jokes even though he sounds little silly sometimes) and he was at our table all the time making sure I like the music and everything around me! I like him, he makes me smile and I haven't had a dessert for a long time so I ate some chocolate and I loved it so much!
I am so glad you had a good time. I bet you looked so cute.
ReplyDelete