Wednesday, 5 May 2010

And that was really unfair..

So I couldn't decide wether to post today or not. As you can see.. I made my decision, even though I don't have much to tell you.

This morning my scale showed 56.6!!! Yes that stupid thing is finally moving and I'm so happy about it. I woke up really really early to go to the post office and it was closed (!) so I'll have to go again tmrrw.
Believe me it's not my new thing: waking up pretty much as early as the sun comes out and going to the post office, although it seems like it. :)

Today I had a small piece of corn bread and a juice, a carrot and a low fat (2%) yogurt. After six hours of Biology I was so hungry I just wanted pasta. Feeling guilty already I went to the supermarket to get pesto sauce. I usually get tomato and basil sauce so -as I always do- I compared the cals of these two sauces. Wow. Per 100gr tomato sauce has 66cals and pesto had 550cals!!! I could not believe it. Of course -no need to say that- I took the tomato sauce and made my pasta with no cheese.
So I'm assuming all these counts up to 800cals..


I'm now waiting for my girls to come. We're going clubbing tonight :)
I have a terrible headache -probably the reason for my tons of spelling mistakes in this post- and I really want just to sleep.. but oh, well I'm sure it will be okay. Of course I'll be waiting for about an hour more. Hopefully I don't fall asleep since then haha..
So I'm wearing my black sandal heels, my jean shorts with black tights and a black t-shirt. I know that within this hour I'm going to change to my jeans and black lace top, I know that :p

Anyway, that is pretty much. Oh apart from the post office I have to go to uni tmrrw as well, even though I don't have a class cause today I accidentally took my notebook that we're supposed to leave to the teacher.

Ohh, where is my mind lately??

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had fun going out with your friends! xoxo

    ReplyDelete