Monday, 31 May 2010

Change around the words that you say..

After a long cold bath I'm sitting on my bed with three things: my laptop (obviously), my cold water with ice cubes and my pillow. I don't need anything else. I don't need anyone else.

Yesterday after me being so calm about breaking up, I decided to invite a friend of mine who came for a few days here. I couldn't possibly study anyway. We were texting the whole academic year to each other, he was joking about all my athlete's stupid relationships, he knew everything about these stuff and we were cool, talking about classes and exams..everything. But of course I wasn't torn enough yesterday so he decided he would let me know he is in love with me as soon as he was leaving my house. He almost cried while he was trying to explain all these to me, and trying to kiss me.

I just can't handle all these right now. I mean why does this all have to happen over one single day?
And on the top of all my period came. Luckily though, cause I was feeling so dizzy and sick and now I'm more calm. This morning the scale showed 56.1 again, even though I did not eat all these cals E. brought home to cheer me up. Not a single crisp, not even ice cream and I'm so proud of myself above all these.


Oh, and as for BioChem, disaster it was.
Thank you very much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment