But I wont, cause he is too nice to me (my stupid windows break every two months, and not even all together) so he comes all those steps with his tools and a ladder.
I'm finally home because this whole week I've beem studying at the uni's library, going to gym and going out. Yesterday I went home around 2.00 am after drinking so much wine, I needed to forget some things, stupid things that now give me a headache all over again, along with the whistle of the repair-man.. A happy guy lol.
I have been feeling even more uncomfortable with my body since my so-called friends look at me, measuring me and trying to make me eat more, just because they feel panicked going to the beach tmrrw. But so am I. And nobody seems to understand. Tmrrw when they'll see my body they will understand and leave me alone. It's not my fault that he (her bf who likes me) has turned her into this insecure thing. He is an ass, she has issues and all of this is not my fault. I barely know this guy and surely I do not deserve being envied in such a bad way from my friends.
*omg he is going to bring the whole kitchen room down!!
Anyway yesterday I had about 1500 cals because they wanted to eat at my place (duh!) so I had to eat too. I was so happy with my 600 cals day and they go and ruin it all.
Today I had a grande light mocha coconut frappuccino with no sirup and a salad for meal. And that's all. Carrots till the end of the day and probably yoga class at night.
wish I could look like that :)
maybe one day we'll all look like that!
No comments:
Post a Comment