But that wasn't the worst part of it. He came back to my life (told you girls! it's a magical thing, every time I laser my legs he has to show up, it's almost disturbing haha). By he I mean the one who plays basketball, we had a little little thing and came to my house for a movie and then things got complicated and blah blah blahhhh..
Anyway, he just posted a link of a song on my facebook Wall the other day about sth funny and ..BAM! I know I have been complaining about having a boyfriend (well about not having one) and he seems to come at the exact time -my party that is. So he came to this event even though I was like "I'm not going to text you to come. If you want to come I would be happy, but I won't text you". That kinda worked because he almost got there before us, lol.
I don't like feeling stupid. Just because I don't think I am. And because he made me feel a little bit like that in the past, I won't let it happen again. I will see where all this will go, in fact it won't go too far, because by the end of next month I'm leaving for london and he goes to his hometown, which is faaaar from mine, for the whole summer.
So I guess it's ok.
It is amazing how guys make things change in a blink of an eye. Good to bad. Or okay to sad. Stay strong!
ReplyDelete