So I woke up really early to get her medicine, then some rusks and then went home again and had half a yogurt with 4 strawberries and a cup of black coffee. I'm so happy I now drink my coffee black! Went to uni's library to study and then to the gym for my tae bo class. Then I got so hungry and had some crackers and a tomato, an apple and one kiwi. I also took my pill today :D
I'm exhausted, really. I want to sleep and I have 8 hours of class tmrrw. Actually 6 in a row and then another two, with 3 hours in the middle. So during this time I have to eat. I will be watched, under the supervision of my friends. And I can't tell them I ate cause classes start at 9 in the morning.
Who can eat then??
Anyway.. I need to get some sleep. So I better go to bed now :)
*nighty night girLss*
Soup... Soup for the win. Always.
ReplyDelete