Friday, 19 August 2011

CONTEST, LADIES!

For those of you who don't know what a "what's in my bag" post is about, click here to read my previous related post. This way everyone interested will have TWO DAYS to make one! If you do one please comment on Sunday your link to my "What's in my bag" post so we can all see!

If I get more than three links I'll turn it into a contest!
Best one's blog will stay as a link to my posts all September! :)


6 comments:

  1. YES! I'm so going to do this. I'm currently carrying around a tote bag that I've not seen the bottom of in a week so this should be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah I will defiantly try to do this! I will give you the link if I manage xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yay! I will try to make one ^^ :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems so fun! Count me in :) although i have a lot of crap in there so it might be a long post hahah :)

    ReplyDelete