Monday, 29 August 2011

As good as new

So thank you all for the lovely comments and support, Monday started out blah, with my genetics exam. I try not to panic about passing or not, we'll know in a few days. Yesterday I was really down as well. I even tried to cheer myself with buying a new top from Asos. That didn't work quite well but now the day's passed and in a week I will have a lovely shirt!

Today's intake is 564cals so far. I will have a peach or two and then a glass of white wine if we go out tonight. I started using Loseit.com to count my progress and a guy there keeps bothering me cause he thinks I have an ED, because in a conversation with another person I said my family does not approve of me dieting. God, people I don't fucking know, get out of the way! I replied kindly to him and he got the point. Pff..

You know, I think I could live only on Starbucks Soy Cappuccino, really. I wish it was Soy milk with Vanilla flavour though, just like in America, but I can work with plain as well :)

This morning I was at the bus, sitting and looked at my thighs pushed to the seat and though "I have GOT to do something about this". So I am. Until 20/9 when my exams will be over and then I can just play crazy anytime I want.

so, who DOESN'T love effy??

6 comments:

  1. Yummy coffee :-) I should catch up on skins.... I'm like part way through the second season... Hope you feel better real soon!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starbucks is good. It's too expensive for me to have very often though. I hate when people decide to assume something. Like if someone has a ED or whatever. And they are usually wrong. My mom wouldn't have approved of me dieting when I was overweight and she wouldn't approve now. I hope tomorrow is better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. UM, nobody doesn't like Effy. Which is to say, everyone loves her. She and Cassie are my favorites. I think everyone secretly wants to be a deranged sexy teenager who does lots of drugs, has a personality disorder, and manages to look incredibly fuckable even if she's just OD on coke.

    Have a great day doll, and thanks for the birthday wish :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Olivia Lee :) Everybody wants to be that wild and out teenager that can throw balls to the wall and do whatever the fuck they want because they are naturally psychotic! Who wants to be normal, f that!

    I absolutely love the vanilla soy vs. plain soy. I manage a coffee stand and all I drink is a 12 oz. triple soy with a hint of white chocolate powder <3 heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mondays, Mondays, Mondays. Ughghghghgghghhhhhh. At least we both survived! :)

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  6. i cant fucking stand people who dont know me getting in my business. i work in a kitchen and had cake on my lunch hr, and i always go pee on my lunch because i dont know when ill get a chance to go to the bathroom again while at work, by the end of that day it was rumored that i made myself throw up after i ate my cake.. and then people started watching me everyday at lunch to see if i went to the bathroom right after. gr. i was so mad because ive only puked 2 in my life involuntarily. and let me tell u, i hate puke and am so scared of it

    ReplyDelete