I woke up in a good mood ready to make some before images of me!
I thought of posting them here, but is anyone of you interested of seeing them??
I don't want to be an attention whore (why would I? there is nothing amazing to see in my before pictures anyway) so if you want me to make a post with pictures and stats please let me know.
:)
I would be really interested in seeing your pictures and stats. It's always great for comparison and for a realistic look on someone elses body.
ReplyDelete:-)
I would be interested to see pics too! Plus it's great when you get to the 'after' :) xx
ReplyDeletei posted before pics too and i think it helps. it really motivated me when i put mine up. but really it is your decision. :-)
ReplyDeleteglad you are in a good mood!
<3
I love before and after pictures! They are so motivating!
ReplyDeleteoh yeah definitely! I'd love to see
ReplyDeleteIt will help the rest of us. Maybe motivate all of us. But, this is YOUR blog, your space. If it's in your heart to do it, than you should:D
ReplyDeleteStay Strong<3
J.P.
Taking a before picture is really motivating, whether you post it or not. Like others said, if you post it here, you'll just be motivating more of us!
ReplyDeleteOh please do :)
ReplyDeleteYes yes YES!
ReplyDeleteI would love to see it .... It would be so helpful...
ReplyDelete