Saturday, 20 August 2011

What's In My Bag?

Ta-dah! It's time for the WhatsInMyBag contest!!
Are you prepared?
I hope you all had a great time doing this, found some amazing stuff at the bottom of your bag (it's always so many forgotten cute things in there, right?) and thrown some receipts or used bus tickets that have accompanied you since last spring (lol).

So, my bag. I got this black vintage styled leather bag about two months ago, on my last trip to London from Urban Outfitters (who would have guessed it! all my stuff is from there lol). If you like it, check it out HERE at their site. No need to say I haven't used any of my other bags ever since.

I would have turned the bag upside down but I had my iphone in it and my glasses (with no case, I know I'm stupid) so I just put them in order for you to have a better view! Voila!!
So from left to right there is my Chanel Coco Mademoiselle perfume, my vintage wallet (cash, cards, starbucks cards, gym card, bus tickets and Fairynails club card), my Victoria's Secret purse with tampons etc, my purple iPhone with headphones, a pen, a marker, some cupcake tissues (which secretly I don't want to use cause there like, so pretty!!), my dark purple nail polish, a lighter, my lipstick, my Dior waterproof black mascara, a hair claw, my D&G sunglasses and my notebook.


I don't carry too many things inside my bag because I get really angry if I can't find what I am looking for.
*The oddest thing I have found in my bag was a fork when I was with friends at the middle of a huge park having a picnic and my sister forgot to get a fork for her salad. I just looked inside my bag and found a blue plastic fork, it was so funny!! The fork was in my bag for 5-6 days from my trip to Amsterdam where I went to get fried potatoes and the potato-mister gave me too many forks for one person!

COMMENT YOUR POST BELOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST. (you have all Sunday)
BEST ONE'S BLOG WILL BE AT MY POSTS ALL SEPTEMBER!!!



3 comments:

  1. http://perfectmeyanne.blogspot.com/2011/07/it-girl.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bags so cute! Heres the link to my Whats In Your Bag Post :)

    http://myanastory.blogspot.com/2011/08/what-in-my-bag.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats really pretty :o in my bag, i have so much things, maybe i should learn to take a few things out. Im always insecure about my looks and people around me.

    http://www.tinybitodd.com

    ReplyDelete