Thursday, 27 January 2011

"Coffee and Smokes, and Cold Diet Cokes..
..that's what pretty girls are made of."

To be honest, I don't know if I agree with that totally twisted little re-made poem from Powerpuff Girls (as in "sugar and spice and everything nice"?). I mean that's the way to skinny down, but what about your skin health? Your hair? Your breath?

Anyway.. I have found a video on youtube with great abs workout, there are a lot actually but it took me a couple of months to find what I like best, and decided I would start my day with that. I mean every day. I still have to wait half an hour in the morning for the water to heat so I can have a decent bath so why lying in bed waiting when I can wear my tights and do some exercise? I know I won't matter.. I will tell you how that goes!
Tomorrow is weight day 1 so please please be nice to me I PROMISE the number will dramatically decrease in a few weeks. I was talking to a friend telling him about the lifeguard thing and he told me "oh, please come to our beach because last year we had a kinda fat lifeguard girl, it was silly". And told him that he is such a loser, because now I would have to diet until July so I wouldn't be laughed at too. So he told me I was insane and he was saying exactly the opposite, and made me promise I won't loose any weight..
Yeah, right. You'll see, my friend.

Today's intake: 1064
wow I cannot keep it down! what is the matter with me?
I know, I eat TOO FREAKING MUCH.

So I have to go finish my studying for tmrrw. I really suck at ecology. I do.
Have a wonderful night you all*


4 comments:

  1. sometimes when my intake is high it helps me to count everything exactly before i even take a bite. that way if the number is too high, i can split it or drink water or tea instead. it also helps me tons to write a reminder on my wrist. doesn't have to be obvious. sometimes it's just "no". stay strong, darling. good luck tomorrow.
    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm weighing myself first thing in the morning. I'm worried about what the scale will say because I know I've had a couple days this week when I just at too much. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaah, such beautiful leggings!! Anyhow, to your post-- could you post the link to the workout you like?

    Stay optimistic and good luck tomorrow morning when you step on the scale!

    Love,
    Lu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you post the link to the workout you talked about? Love the leggings too!

    ReplyDelete