Wednesday, 15 December 2010

Love me any less

I really thought about this post several times today. Didn't really want to make one. By the end of the day I changed my mind another hundred times, so here I am on the bed ready to sleep.
Today was a lonely day, driving lesson, getting my hair straightened and just watching tv aching in pain cause of my stomach. I wasn't feeling okay, but agreed to go out with E for lunch at 7pm just cause we both leave tomorrow for our home towns.. We went to a nice restaurant that makes a really nice and plain steak but they were already closing so we went for pasta instead. I ordered salmon pasta (yes, I was freaked out to eat pasta two days in a row) and literally ate three bites, no cheese added. Then I started playing with it and kept talking about what I will be doing when I get home. She asked me three times if I have noticed I haven't eaten any of my food and just avoided to answer..

I am not okay, I feel lonely. A couple of minutes ago, as I was brushing my teeth I thought about my New Year's resolutions. I thought that last year I had 5 and achieved 4.5 and I was so happy, or I thought I was.
So just then I thought maybe my goal for 2011 will be to make everything it takes to feel happy for more than a week. In a row. Yes, I probably would go for that.

I'll let you know..


10 comments:

  1. Oh babes, I wish I could hug you, hold you tight for a couple of minutes. I hate seeing you this down :( You usually seem so happy, full of positive energy.. :(
    Don't worry, you'll be okay. I promise!
    Don't let this get you down, you are amazing.

    Just try and stay positive, smile through the pain okay? Eventually things will get better.

    Love, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. People pick up on my not eating too :/
    I dont even know how to avoid that! XD

    Dont feel lonely :( you have all of us here! I'm sure you could email or message someone on here :) although its not really the same as face to face is it? :/
    I've been thinking about my resolutions too!
    That sound like a good one, I hope you achieve that! :D
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. cheers for not going past three bites&under questions, too. good job. i hope you find a way to cheer up soon. hang in there, darling.
    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, while I know that they mean well, I absolutely cannot stand when people comment on my or other peoples' eating. It shouldn't be what they're focusing on!

    Ah I toooootally know what you mean about feeling unhappy. It's the weather, I swear it. Just keep the light at the end of the tunnel (spring!) in mind. It cannot come fast enough! I'm here with you, don't give up. Paint your nails and primp, it's fun :D

    xo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on all the success in resolutions.

    I totally know that lonely feeling. Even if you just came from being with someone great, that awkward feeling and the lonliness that ensues when you both know something is wrong :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel lonely too, I wish we lived close and I could hug you.
    That´s the best New year´s resolution ever, we should all make that our goal.
    I hope you feel better sweetie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am feeling lonely too, I really hope your going to be okay. I love your picture of the lights it made me smile and I havent smiled all day. Much Love xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry you're feeling down. Your resolution sounds good--trying to be happier. Treat yourself to little things when you get down--a hot bath, a new piece of jewelry, a new book, or something like that. <3

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel alone and lonely and abandoned. I'm beginning to understand why so many people kill themselves during the holiday season, it's the loneliness that eats away at any happiness you have.

    I hope you're feeling better.
    hugs
    xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete