Tuesday, 6 December 2011

The fairytale's gone bad.

So it's true. I cannot function correctly when it comes to boys interested in me. I feel very confident around ANY guy that I think is my friend, I'm this "funny, interestingly weird girl" and when some of them decide to get more interested in me I suddenly become a "moody bitch who breaks hearts for a hobby". Nuff said.
I'm feeling so blue today. Yesterday, while gossiping at a sleepover, I learned so many things that have happened without me knowing. People lying, people fighting over me (wtf) and I don't want any of them. It's like they take so much energy from me.
Maybe if they all just leave me alone and go fix their problems first, maybe then I can fix mine and start smiling again. So many thoughts that not even sushi for dinner didn't cheer me up.

I updated my status "studying all night" and everyone can go to hell. I cannot be in the middle of their foolish games, I have a life, university, two fish, an ED and a scale to scare me taking care of them.

p.s. a note here, the guys I choose are ALWAYS strangers. this is what I want. someone outside of my everyday life, with friends and past of his own. I deny to choose among my friends for a relationship, it just not triggers me on that level. and no, I don't believe on people falling in love.
p.s.2 new post on Dark Romanticism :D

hey, you.
You're cuter than the cat.

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about being confident around guy friends and then breaking their hearts when other feelings arise from them.
    It sucks.
    Guys are silly.
    I'm sure it will work itself out...
    If not, let the fact that you're clearly a hot and wanted girl make you feel better :-P
    In response to that picture, he is a cutie ;)
    I hope everything works out.
    Love Anafly
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sincerely believe that romantic love is utter bullshit. Myths invented by society to get girls into bed and get guys to buy things.

    I am so incredibly bad for putting every single guy I meet in the 'Bro Zone'. I just treat them like they're relatives and as soon as they start putting the moves on me I freak out.

    Mmmmm, handsome strangers. The only time I didn't stick to the rule of 'Don't screw the crew' I broke some poor, undeserving guy's heart. Problem was, I really DID like him, but couldn't handle dating a friend -.-;

    Yup, bugger them. Get your own pond sorted out before letting other people jump in and muck things up.

    Ooooh what kind of fish do you have?

    Best wishings for a great week and fun weekend <3

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know EXACTLY what you mean about your boy drama! It's like we have some engrained nature to push away boys that are friends if they're interested. I've almost ruined great friendships over that.

    Ignore your dramatic friends until they're past this little phase- you have more important things to worry about!

    xx

    ReplyDelete