Friday, 9 December 2011

Hold your breath

Bad news continue to haunt me. This has been one shitty week, I have to admit. I have been feeling so blue, moody and a bit feverish. On top of things, my exams schedule is announced. I start on Friday, 13th January. Heartless much?

Of course I could see that coming, that's why I cancelled my snowboard holidays to France for this New Year's Eve. It's not that I was looking very much forward to it, but I always prefer snowboard to studying, who doesn't. I have very difficult courses this semester... Human Genetics, Evolution, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology, to name a few. They're actually 10 of them. Put me in your prayers, really...

The only thing that makes me happier just by thinking about it is that I will (maybe) go to London after the exams. I don't know how to call it, but I feel safe when I am there, I feel calm walking around London streets and cycling at the parks. Maybe it's because at the age of 15 I travelled there alone and made it to the town where my sister was with a suitcase and a train ticket. What was I thinking?
anyway, London always succeeds to get my mind off silly things. As soon as I book my plane ticket, I will make an appointment for a tattoo, too. I have thought of several things but I think I have settled. I wanted to have it on the inside of my left wrist but it's a full sentence so there won't be enough space for it.

Today I'm having black coffee and if I find the appetite I will have a mixed salad and a granola with yoghurt. Putting them together it will be around 650 cals. It's a number I like.

I like that font.

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow the subjects you are doing are insane!! My mind doesn't work that way at all haha.
    This may sound lame but London really is a magical place. I love it there. It's so beautiful.
    I love the tattoo idea and that font is beautiful. I've always wanted a tattoo but haven't got the guts - please let us know how much it hurts!!
    That number does sound good.
    Love Anafly
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. After rain comes sunshine. It sounds like a cliche but it's really true.

    / Avy
    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, such difficult classes! my thoughts are with you for sure. i have exams on january 6th so im super stressed as well! Two days off this december to study ah!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Worst.

    Exam.

    Scheduling.

    EVER!!!

    Best of luck, I'll be thinking of you and sending you smart-brain vibes <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. *cry* those horrible sons of bitches! :( Xo

    ReplyDelete