You also know that I've started pilates since September, because I saw the WONDERS it did to one of my friends. It does work, my arms are seriously more toned, my upper stomach is flatter and shape-y and my butt is up where it's supposed to be (sic).
But no one is going to help you loose that freaking weight if you don't do it for yourself. Exactly one week left before going back home. Before seeing the girls, my friends, my guy friend, my ex probably and some people you don't want to see but always bump to during holidays.
So for this week I decided to keep it low. 600 tops and that's because my social life has somehow increased before holidays, I mean I don't have a freaking evening empty to watch a movie.
-Tonight is games night, tmrrw I have the spa (christmas gift) and then a date lol, sunday cinema time with the girls and then boom monday, K comes back to town, I wonder how that will be- I'll let you know.
Of course I have also this major exam in Human Genetics
on Wednesday. Like, yeah.
Best of luck to you.
ReplyDelete/ Avy
http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com
♥
Yeah. I know what you mean. I have been thinking that once I reach my UGW that I should start toning. Kinda think though, the thinner I am, the less I will need to tone. Boo.
ReplyDeleteI love how in that picture the girl's shadow looks like wings! Keep it up though! It's good to stay busy... I wish I had the opportunity but being a Mom I just feel chained to this house.
ReplyDeleteKeeping busy is good. Wish you luck :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so afraid of bulking up, muscles I mean! I am such a fan of tiny tiny legs!
ReplyDelete