But there was. Ten years ago, a Saturday (maybe Sunday) morning. My father was in the house (Wednesdays and weekends only, as he works far away from home). It was one of these weight in's mornings, he reminded me. Every two days, in the morning. I had gained. Everybody saw. I burst into tears... No one could make me stop crying, so my mum sat me down, gave me this beautiful photo frame and helped me choose a nice photo to put in it. Nice try, although it did not make me feel much better.
December 2011. I once again regret coming home so many days for holidays, even though I'm staying the least I could. My body feels sick, I won't be able to fit in my dress on New Year's Eve. My mind keeps multi tasking, anything away from here. Everyone here has this everyday life, far different from mine. I look inferior. I feel inferior. I feel many other things, that I am trying to suppress. It's kinda sad my year ends with guilt and sadness once again, but oh well...
*at least a resolution post is coming up next
Parents can be such insecure boogers, to inflict their insecurities on you. Im sorry hun:/
ReplyDeleteThey made you weigh yourself every two days? That's horrible.
ReplyDeleteDon't worry. The start of next year will be a happy year. A great year. You'll see :)