I am so glad you all loved the bikini thinspo! It's the first NovemberDecember when I don't feel like a freak just because I'm freaking out for bikini season. That's because last year this time I didn't have this blog and all of you :)
Thank you for letting me realise I'm not (that) crazy!
Love you aLL*
Of course you have noted that my titles don't respond to my posts. Well this time it's not that: Rome Diet. It's not actually until New year's just because on the 16th I'm flying home so I won't be allowed not to eat. That shortens it out to 17 days. And then we'll see..
So! I'm letting you know what I will stick up to, just in case you want to follow it. Taken into consideration:
a) my anaemia and the upcoming blood tests
b) my exam studying at uni
I'm following the below plan.
_Breakfast: black coffee, a red apple and 5 hazelnuts for energy. Red apple can be eaten at university instead.
_Lunch: three rice cakes with low fat cheese spread and an apple.
_Dinner: A small piece of oven cooked no oil added meat with a small plate of broccoli.
a cup of orange juice daily along with my pill.
This is according to BBC "Super Slim Me" I recently watched. I added the hazelnuts and the orange juice so it's about 650 cals a day.
The happy part is that if I get to 55 in Rome I have a reward. You can imagine what that would be, cant you? ...oh yes, a brand new wardrobe. And where better to shop than Italy?
and if I reach 55 sharp I promise photos too :)
I need support girls! I cannot make it without you, really.. oh, I measured my waist too, it's 74cm right now. Just posting it to remember it..
If you are interested to follow, let me know by commenting.
believe it or not, this is what I'm aiming for
Good luck on the diet! Nuts are really healthy for you, as long as you don't eat too many! (They are pretty high in calories) But they have a lot of protein, which helps you to feel fuller for longer. Good choice! Stay strong xoxo
ReplyDeleteyour diet sounds wonderful and i wish you all the luck with it! :)
ReplyDeletexoxo.
Your diet sounds great, I´m sure you´ll be 55 in no time!
ReplyDeleteTake care
That diet sound awesome hun! Haha I've been to Rome, and I actually grew up about a half day's drive away from there :D :D If you look hard enough, you can find lots of very healthy food in Italy, especially outside the big cities.
ReplyDeleteGood luck dear! You can do it!
XOXOXO
sounds like a good plan! i loved superslim me. i know you can do it and you WILL look hot in italy :) x
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the new diet. And the new wardrobe!! I'm super jealous--I would LOVE to go to Rome, and would love even more to get a whole new wardrobe there!
ReplyDelete<3