Friday, 12 November 2010

Ha, you wish

Not sure if I wanted to post today. I feel powerless without my scale, I thing something is missing from my bathroom every time I visit it. Yeah, me and my scale had a special bond and I am sad now.. I don't know if I sound much crazy but I would prefer my old scale to a new one.

The reason I didn't go to buy a new one is simply: the rain.
FINALLY my prayers have been heard and it rained all day today! I wasn't all excited at first, as I had a driving lesson and the wet roads freaked me out, but then I enjoyed it much! Did not go shopping though. I went to Starbucks with E to celebrate the coming of Christmas (the only place here with Christmas decorations yet) and the -hopefully- beginning of autumn. I had a Toffee Nut Skinny Latte because it was on the Christmas menu. It was either this or the Mocha Praline. I always go for the latte, you know that. Anyway, it was sooo sweet I couldn't drink it all.

Now E wanted to go for drinks again. You know, I avoid alcohol as much as I love it. Plus I'm tired of the people and this bar and the same faces and the same conversations. I'm sorry I cannot tell her that..
She is in love, I cannot be the bad friend, but I'm a moody person. So I didn't go. The guy she is in love him still wants his ex and E knows that. But she loves him. And he does not like me because I have the same name as his ex. Wow you are really mature for a 23 year old. NOT.

No yoga night tonight either. Teacher had to go out of town.. Blah. Tomorrow I'm going to the gym though no matter what. I have to work out and buy some yoghurt. I came a little bit more far with the Diet but this weekend is yoghurt weekend. I need to speed up the loss. I have to.

Let's all have a lovely weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Aww babe, I know what you mean. When my parents took away my scale I freaked out, so yeah not quite the same but not so different either.

    I feel sorry for your friend abpff. :(
    Hopefully things will be alright.

    Love reading your blog posts honey, :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your friend doesn't get hurt :( and that is super ridiculous that he doesn't like you for your name. Hope things are going well hun!

    ReplyDelete