so this is from a song I literally keep listening all day today. I had my period right before my first driving lesson. How nice. Anyways, at first I got a little scared but then I did okay! I like driving, as much as the stick pisses me off..
So because of my period, chocolate found me today. Well, no excuses, I found it. I'm not happy about that. Especially when my scale showed 57.4 and it was so nice.. I wanted tomorrow to finally reach the 57s. I don't expect it to happen though. Of course I keep going and Day 5 is rice day. Hm, maybe I'll cut the amount at half because of today's binge. Yes, I shall do that.
No yoga tonight, either. I hate it. And I've been sleeping so badly lately. I wake up at 6 or 7 in the morning from my stomach and cannot simply put myself back to sleep. And I am so stressed.
Other than these I'm fine. LOL
As you can see I'm in an Okay mood tonight. That is good.
Tomorrow of course when I go up the scale I won't be laughing.
I won't be laughing at all.
Till then, have a great and pleasantly unpredictable night !!!
for me it will be tv and a good sleep, if I get lucky :p
In loooooooovvvvvvvveeeeeeee with that thinspo picture <3
ReplyDeleteI'm on my period too and it is NOT helpful >.< Don't blame yourself for that chocolate though! These next 5-7 days off will jump start metabolism and then when you period ends you can get back on track :)
xoxo
I'd kill for those legs. Kill my mother. :) twice.
ReplyDeleteGood to see that you're in a great mood love, always good to see people happy.
Great to hear that your drivinglesson went okay!! :D
Love, x
Yay for the driving lesson! (:
ReplyDeleteAnd it's fine chocolate and periods go to together like peanut butter and jelly. We deserve a piece going through that every month.
I hope tomorrows great and you get some good sleep!
Glad you had a great time driving. Have a good night. Sleep is a prized commodity.
ReplyDeleteDon't stress too much about the scale while you're on your monthlies. Lots of the weight is probably just bloating, so it'll disappear pretty fast. ;)
ReplyDeleteGlad you like driving! I just took my 16 yr old sis out yesterday in MY car. Nerve-wracking! But she's actually quite good. It's good you're learning stick--I never learned and now it's impossible, I've been driving for too long on automatic.
xoxoxo