Sunday, 14 November 2010

Move, girl!

Finally one Saturday I don't feel like killing myself.. wasn't really busy but I had a nice time. Woke up and watched Edward Scissorhands, a movie I loved when I was little. Nicest Christmas fairytale along with The Nightmare Before Christmas plus was the only decent thing there was on tv. You gotta love Tim Burton & you gotta love Johnny Depp !!
Coffee makes me happy, too.

Still don't have a scale though, but I'll try to buy a new one tomorrow.. my dad was kinda yelling that I must buy a new one asap (I have already mentioned where I got my obsession with all this from). I tried to make an omelette for lunch. It was okay. I won't try again though!

Then I went running with E and really got short of breath but it was nice! We run by the sea at the harbour and it's really nice with all the stars.. As you can see I didn't do something that fascinating, but I'm feeling okay and I love that!!

To boys issues.. I'm giving up AGAIN on my ex. We cannot possibly communicate. Pity cause we could have been so good together if we weren't both so bipolar. Anyways there is a cute boy from my hometown who studies here too and we met two weeks ago. He's coming back tomorrow. Maybe he can make me forget Di. Maybe he's got a girlfriend already. Maybe he isn't that into me (quite possible option). Maybe he's gay.
We'll see. He's the only guy I kinda like from all the guys I know here.
Enough with the boy's troubles. Let's talk thinspo. I need to loose those three kilos until Christmas. All my friends would be so skinny, I have to be too. So again I promise gym every day!
Plus I am about to make a Q&A post so if you have any questions, please leave them in your comment below :)

*loving the outfit!! not so much the heels..

6 comments:

  1. I love the nightmare before christmas :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve someone who understands your bipolar-ness :D
    xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that film. Hope you cope without the scale for a little longer. Must be hard - hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great movie! Coffee rocks on a cold early morning! Sorry about the boy trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, l just want to say that i'm now following ur blog and i <3 it keep up the great work :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nightmarebefore christmas amazing.
    Good luck without the scale, you can do this! Honestly, just a few more days.

    :) X

    ReplyDelete