Friday, 19 November 2010

Can you speed up?

Good morning!! how are all of you?

I'm kinda fine today. I had a really nice sleep and also watched Harry Potter yesterday at the premier! Oh it was so good! I loved it, really.. of course I haven't read the last book (I guess I thought I was too old for it, I regret it now) so I wasn't turn down by the lack of details on the movie. I enjoyed it to the full! Can't wait until July..!

On other news, my day is busy.. two classes, a night driving lesson, yoga and then a concert. I can't say I'm happy about ALL these cause I don't know if I would be dizzy today too. Till now everything is okay. But I'm doing blood tests again. Shit.
At yoga I find it very difficult to do some positions, because my hip bones hurt. I have quite sharp hip bones and I have to put a thick towel under them. I wish they could show more and hurt less.
I went shopping with E yesterday. I tried two dresses on. E was thrilled but I didn't like them. She was like yes, I know you will not buy them but come on, do you at least see they look great on you? ..I find some difficulties in that..
I have to loose weight but my health goes first. After I noticed the difference between me being sick and me being okay, I don't want to go back. Really.

Speed this damn thing up!

Q: do you like wearing heels?
(I absolutely love them.)

12 comments:

  1. Oh I adore heels! I don't wear them half as often as I should either. I get what you mean about your hip bones; some of the pilates positions I do hurt me because of my sit bones (i.e my ASS haha) poking into the floor. You'd think that meant I had a small ass? It doesn't :(

    And yeah, get healthy first! No point being thin and gorgeous if you're too sick to do anything :D

    Have a great day beautiful girl! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove heels, but every shoe I wear(heels or not)hurts my feet =(
    It´s great you´re puting your health first!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love heels, but I never get the chance to wear them. I work to much with jobs that they aren't allowed. I want to get a few pairs of lower heels to wear to university (because all my heels are like 4 to 5 inches for slutting it up while partying).

    Definatly read the last HP book. I actually kinda hate the movies (it's a long nerdy rant) but I go see them. They needed one director for all 7 to keep visual continuality and not compltely ruin Rons character. I don't understand why they split the 7th book (well to prolong the series) but seriously like over half if Harry and Hermonie wandering around in the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love heels!! I think they make legs look longer and thinner.

    I've never read Harry Potter, but I'm glad you liked the movie!!

    Stay strong and beautiful,
    b.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love love love heels... especially since i'm so short! i usually won't wear anything under 3.5"

    but none of my friends rock heels so i always feel overdressed when wear them just for fun :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. i suppose sometimes i consider myself a yeti, too tall for heels. oh well. at least you braved trying on dresses. i've tried a little yoga but i have the same problem with bones grinding the floor. hmph. stay strong, little lady.
    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you liked it! Your day sounds excellently busy, perfect to keep you occupied and not 'hungry'. Heels are hard for me to feel good in, because I'm over 6' on my bare feet!- but I did try them on once and [although I felt like a freaking Amazonian] I liked them =]

    xo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to see Harry Potter, I am seeing it tomorrow. I loved the books! You should definitely read the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're never too old for Harry Potter. ;)

    I love heels. I hardly ever wear flat shoes, because flats make me fall down. I don't get it, but I have way better balance in heels.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you enjoyed the movie! You have to read the book! Never too old for Harry Potter :)

    I love wearing heels. I don't usually have a reason to wear them but when I do I feel all powerful and unstoppable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh you should read harry potter! And I love heels so much, I feel so sexy when I am walking in them. Why oh why do they have to hurt so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Harry Potter is so good! Love the books.
    I love wearing heels but I never wear them because I have this weird state of mind that it makes people look at my fat ass and I wouldn't want that.
    :(

    Love ,x

    ReplyDelete