Friday, 5 November 2010

Ah, fuck it

I'm a mess. Fuck the plan, fuck this diet, fuck it all.. I cannot possibly stick to this, I keep messing it up so as fas as the diet is concerned I will do it some other time (maybe in a week or two) and this time there will be no excuses. I will let you know so anyone who wants will do it with me :)

I just can't keep calm right now.. I saw my ex on the street when I least expected to -yeah I know this is how it always works. And I'm not mad because we didn't talk -I was talking on the phone and turned my head not to look at him- but I'm mad cause he is still gorgeous. Damn.

Of course I'm not completely over him, you can tell that, but I know it won't work out so I'm trying not to think of him. At all. And I was getting quite good at it. Till now..

4 glasses of wine thank you very much.

I'm leaving tomorrow until Sunday night so I won't be able to post or comment. I'm terribly sorry for it and I know I will miss you so much*

Goodnight, please let that night be the night I will forget all about him.
-Have a wonderful weekend :D


10 comments:

  1. Ah darling you will forget him... it will get easier, it has to!
    And I'm certainly gonna be here to join you when you feel ready to start up again!
    love xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i'm following now :) i hate those accidental meetings with my ex(es). i would love to make a new start with you <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. everything will be ok!!! i promise! i love you and know you can get through this

    ReplyDelete
  4. No matter what happens, the best you can do is try your hardest! Every little bit counts, so as long as you're doing your best to stay on track, that's great. Meh... exes are the absolute worst to run into. That weird rapid heartbeat because of the shock, the mini hyperventilating because you're not sure what to do... It's the worst =P Good luck with everything!

    xo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh shit girl!
    Screw boys, they're a waste of space. lol but I totally know how it feels to see an ex around and have a lot of feelings for him still, it's hard but you can get over him eventually. there's someone better out there for you! always remember that!
    XX Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your blog. And the pictures are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You'll forget him! Well maybe not FORGET him, but eventually it won't hurt if you happen to run into him. Just remember that if he was anything less that perfect, then he wasn't for you--you deserve someone who treats you like a princess!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you want to maintain a healthy weight go to this site http://www.stevenscreek.com/goodies/calories.shtml and do the calculations.

    Don't do stupid shit and please know that body image are two different things.

    If anyone needs to lose weight the only safe way is to lose no more than 1 pound per week per 100 pounds of body fat. To to that eat at your Basal Metabolic Rate.

    Work at being healthy both physically and mentally. That may mean rejecting a lot of society's BS.

    Visit my blog and you will find balance.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey! Oh my god just reading your blog and you seriously sound like my twin. We have so much in common you have no idea!!! I have recently poundeed on the kg's and now too wiegh 57.5
    How horrible does it make you feel I have litrally cried everynight. But I was thinking we can so help each other as we are around the same. Do it together y'know inspire and encourage.
    How tall are you? and what countrey are you from I love blogs that are in kg's so much easier to understand.
    check out my blog it is new and pretty lonely :(
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey girl :)
    I would like to attend your diet (: let us know when and how.

    And forget this guy. It's maybe mean to say but it's over and you should just don't think about him anymore ;)

    ReplyDelete