I am sort of addicted to my blog lately, I really want to post every day even if I don't have something to say. Today is one of these days.. I thought it would be really great to throw a tea party here, haha! I just can't figure out how.. I know I'm crazy but just saying.
So this morning I had my 9th driving lesson. And black coffee. A stupid guy on a motorbike kept yelling at me "hey, move already! now I'm sure you can go faster!" when I was trying to pass the smallest road my teacher's office is hidden at. Well f*ck you, mister! I was laughing so much and then my teacher thought it would be nice to go even slower just to irritate him..haha. Mission accomplished. I have such a good time at my lessons. Then I had a salad and a diet coke for lunch. Great huh? Evening found me eating pasta with chicken, olives and green peppers. Oups again..
What is wrong? I'll tell you what's wrong. I am doing nothing all day but watching Big Bang Theory and driving. I am a loser two weeks now.. Me & my fish. He hasn't eaten since Sunday and I am oh, so scared. On the other hand, why can't I do that?
I really wonder.,
well, I don't use celebrity thinspo often, but wow look at her outfits!
plus I love the colour of her hair. I kinda like her tattoo too!
does anyone have a tattoo or planning on having one?
i'm getting one
ReplyDeleteim thinking you know the dramataic faces, on my wrist. which will kill! but it might give me a kick hehe x
What you do in that sort of driving situation: stick your arm out the window, and put your middle finger to the sky! Haha, doucher. Great intake and great thinspo! :D
ReplyDeletexo
Victoria
I love nicole richie, her style is great.
ReplyDeleteI have 2 tatoos and when I reach my GW I plan on getting another(a butterfly) and then more, I adore tatoos!!
I´m so bored too, i don´t have anything to do all day, it´s really getting to me doing nothing...
I hope your fish is allright!
Aaaaaaah how amazing does that driving lesson sound? Amazing! Hahahaha amazing, great intake babes, lovely.
ReplyDelete<3
I am going to get a small star on my wrist to symbolize the family, because even though we are having a shit time for eight years now we're still together with the five of us, so each of the points will represent a family member:) annnnd I want some music notes behind my ear because I've grown up with music (Dad owns a CD store) and I am honestly listening to music EVERY second of the day.
:)
Even in my sleep.
What about you love?
Love xx
yeh i have 3 tatoos all on my feet my mums and dads name in old running writing and a butterfly that i got when i was 16 silly but its only small... r u planning on getting one... ur feet kill by the way haha
ReplyDeleteNice pics! Love Nicole! Good luck with the driving lessons. I don't have any tattoos. I am not a big fan of needles.
ReplyDelete