Thursday, 25 November 2010

dOING well, okay

Weird day, full day.
So I have decided I keep fried food away from me. The reason is beyond obvious right? Although I had to explain so extended in my friends today. We all girls gathered at my place to cook and study. We succeeded in cooking and spend the rest of the day gossiping about university, tv, sex, relationships, music, my fish. It was fun in general. I like myself when I'm laughing and it has crossed my mind that others like me better too.

So we cooked meat in the oven. I put as little olive oil as I could and made a huge tomato-cucumber salad for everyone. Two girls decided not to come empty-handed and brought three (I repeat THREE) boxes of McDonald's fries. Large ones. I just said I'm not eating fried foods now that I'm into yoga and stuff and instead I ate two salty cookies. I'm of course over 1000 cals so I'm not proud of it, but not eating the fries felt so great! Of course they smelled so nice.. anyway I don't need it and there is no point talking about it.

Went for driving lesson, got a little late so didn't make it to yoga class. As a result I wasn't allowed to drink alcohol later when we all went for drinks. So three different places and I ordered soda water- soda water with fresh lemon juice- still water.

Last thing to say, my fish hasn't eaten for three days. I AM WORRIED. A lot.
Hope he does okay :) ..It's almost 4 in the morning so I should probably go to sleep*


7 comments:

  1. Sometimes (most times) I find the smell of the fried food more rewarding than the taste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww fishie! Nooo :( Fingers crossed he's feeling better. And also, superb job avoiding the fries, it really does pay off in the end when you feel the relief that you didn't slip up.

    xo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the fish is ok.
    I´m glad you had fun today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your fishie starts eating again :/
    Good job for not picking up a fry, great control :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job on the fries! I'm going to remember you when I am confronted with greasy nstiness :)

    Get well soon fishy! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with the fried food things, they are so good but soooo horrible for you! I'm trying my best to avoid them as well.
    Stay strong girlie, hope your fish gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello babes,
    Great job!! so proud of you, it´s so good to read that you had a good time and that you are laughing and having fun with your friends, I'm slightly jealous but you deserve it.

    Can fish get anorexic? Are fish possible not to eat and starve into perfection? Snakes can.
    Or that's what I heard, a friend of mine has got a boyfriend and his snake is now in an clinic for for anorexic snakes- how weird is that?

    Ah well, love, hopefully your fish will be okay :) :)

    Lots of love, xx

    ReplyDelete