Oh I am so fucking clumsy today.. I spent my day doing housework and studying but I literally couldn't do a single job right! As a result..
I was so sad.. Next thing tomorrow morning I'm buying a new one. I have never been in a house without a scale. It's weird, really.
Anyway, today here is so hot. I don't agree with that temperature this time of the year, so I decided I make my own fake autumn afternoon. So I put some candles, made a tea, clicked on RainyMood.com and tried to relax and study listening to "This love". It's from the Cruel Intentions Soundtrack, a movie I absolutely love. Here's a nice video from both the song and the movie.
I wish someday I can feel all this love from the song.
oh wow! that sucks! Did you drop something on the scale? :( happy scale shopping tomorrow! lol xo
ReplyDeleteno I actually tried to move it and crashed it on the sink.. boo hoo
ReplyDeletethanks anyway!!
I haven't seen Cruel Intentions forever. I may have to rent that soon. I love that you created your own autumn day! That's so cool! Autumn is my favorite season. We are actually getting it here though so I don't have to pretend. Hope you get a real Autumn soon! And sooo sad about your scale :( I've never had a glass one before...probably best because I think I would shatter it within moments of having it :D
ReplyDeleteI loove Cruel intentions!
ReplyDeleteDid you drop something on the scale? If I had one of those it would be broken at the minute but they are really pretty.
Here is also very hot and I hate this weather so I´m drinking some tea too.
I don´t know if I ever commented on your blog but I´ve been reading it for quite a while
Take care
I LOVE Cruel Intentions thats how I came up with my blog name and all (:
ReplyDeleteYour scale was so pretty!
I hope you find a good one tomorrow!
Love love LOVE that movie. :D
ReplyDeleteSorry about your scale, hun! That stinks.
I hope your weather improves. I'm so glad it's finally really cold here, and hopefully will stay that way until spring.
xoxoxo
Not hot here :( Unseasonably warm - yes! but sitting at like 1degree C. Boo.
ReplyDeleteOh no! Your scale! I hate not having a scale. It messes me up so much.
ReplyDelete