Monday, 28 May 2012

So this is me being honest.

 Day 1. 
Weight : 60 kgs

Breakfast:
  • all bran cereal w/ skimmed milk
  • 6 strawberries
  • black coffee
Lunch
  • chicken pasta
  • 10 haribo bear jellies 
Snack
  • black coffee
  • glass of unsweetened iced tea
  • slice of whole wheat bread
Water
  • 3 litres

This is such a failure. If it wasn't for the pasta, all would be okay. Tomorrow I'll try better. Promise. Think of Milan, must think of a bikini body. 


3 comments:

  1. I don't think that's bad at all sweetie. Pasta is always a hard decision. But you did good for the day. But tomorrow is a new day, so you will do it!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. hush hush! - you did splendidly (I mean, under the assumption that the pasta didn't have pounds of cream and butter in it!).

    Do this for all of us - show us how well-travelled and beautiful you'll be after Milan and your bikini-ready bod!

    I know you have it in you, and I know that regardless of your weight, you're beautifuuuuuul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. WOW you went without dinner? I couldn't have done it. You deserve an applause just for that! Don't be too concerned about the pasta, it's ok to cheat every once in a while. otherwise, you'll go crazy!
    If you keep this up, you'll have a fantastic bikini body in time for summer ;)

    ReplyDelete