Yesterday I spent my day by the sea with three other girls. We didn't go to the beach but we went to a small trip, had lots of fun and a ridiculously delicious lunch. I had the chance to wear my new Topshop shorts and everything turned to summer :)
Today I have got to start studying for the upcoming exams. I am so pathetic, really. I have a presentation next Thursday so I'm going to start with that instead of just closing my eyes and point at any book on my library.
Onto the interesting stuff, I have big news!! FASHIONOLOGY has a 25% off of the entire collection because they launched their new blog! If you are a Tumblr addict, you already know tons of their stuff, and if not you should totally check their collection!
I'm already planning on buying a few things... I've been wanting this necklace for ages (just cannot decide about the stone/colour) and of course the bracelet from my previous post!!
And as I'm a link freak on this post, my Tumblr account, Anklets&Skulls. Check it, follow me and send me a message, I'd love to be your Tumblr buddy! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment