Tuesday, 15 May 2012

A week of smiles

NOTE: I think I'm going to try this type of post.
So here you are, some random pictures of this last week! Tell me if you want a weekly post like that :)

my new oxfords!! I've been looking for a pair of flat oxfrod shoes almost for a year now, and on my way home from booking my tattoo I saw them! -instant love- So I went to the store yesterday and got them and I haven't taken them off since then. The lady gave me a 9euro discount, too, so how much more could I ask?

cherry season!! my favourite fruit is available at my local grocery store so I had to take a photo! a serious smile on my face right now! yummmm

Sunday sun time. just chilling by the sea with my ice tea and some friends. 
bag- U.O. / shoes- Kurt Geiger / jean- Topshop

delicious homemade fruit smoothie -half a banana, skim milk, two spoons of yoghurt, two cups of strawberries and in the blender it goes! add ice (and some chocolate sprinkles for the cravings)

oh, my Asos sandals are finally here! I took them with me to university class and I really wanted to show you how cute they look !!

and for the end, the relaxing tune of the week! I run across this song and fell in love 


have a lovely Tuesday, lovelies*

5 comments:

  1. Are your oxfords heels?? I have been looking for just the right pair of oxford heels forever. had a pair picked out did not buy them that day went back to the store a week later and all of them were gone. Love the pic thing it is pretty cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no! they are flat ones! sorry for the misunderstanding, I updated the post!!
      I have though bought this past winter a pair of amazing wine oxfords with a 13cm heel from Asos, you should definitely check the site out for similar :)

      Delete
  2. I deffinetely think you should do these photo posts weekly. I enjoy seeing them =)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's quite nice. (:
    In love with the shoes too! <3

    ReplyDelete