Thursday, 24 May 2012

Feelings Vol 2

I'm having so many happy feelings while taking care of my new tattoo (see previous post). Again, thank you everyone for all this positive feedback. The mean comments continue to arise (did you do this with a pen?) while all my girl friends draw their hands and toes pretending they have one too. Coincidence? please..

I am used to this love/hate when it comes to fashion statements or some of my beliefs. People would hate, and then pass them over as their own opinions. Such a fake world. But anyway, I know better than worrying about everything. This week has been tiring, happy, and a little emotional as a guy has been really insisting to take me out for a coffee. Now you know how this goes, don't you?
I am flattered, VERY. Then I talk and get all charming and at the right moment I put my shields up and vanish into thin air. I usually leave behind just a bittered guy; but sometimes it's a broken heart. Bitterness comes from friends too (he was perfectly fine.., WHY you think he doesn't suit you?, you ditch him and then complain that no one likes you, you have no feelings/heart/emotions and the drama goes on).

Truth is, I don't like human contact that much. I do like and enjoy sex but I fear at the thought of starting something that will involve kissing in public, holding hands, cuddling and hugging under the moonlight. I feel asphyxiated. So I start nothing at all.
So yeah, A*, good luck meeting me...

I might as well get a dog, like Erin, and get it over with.

1 comment:

  1. wow, oh my GOD your tattoo is just perfect. seriously it is CHIC and that's the highest compliment I can give!

    And your elegant little wrist? I die.

    Thank you for your support babe, and don't sweat it if you're not a 'touchy feely' person. I am and it gets me in trouble! One day you'll meet someone who doesn't like it either :)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete