Saturday, 19 May 2012

You 'must' be so happy now

After two long waiting hours, three bitten nails and one Italian student, I gave up and went to class. I was still nervous but I wasn't going to wait the whole weekend to make another appointment. So I went back during the break and I waited and waited until she arrived at her office later that afternoon. She apologised for the long wait, and I felt the anxiety melting away. I knew I wanted to work at her lab. She knew that too.
We got to talk about my university life, my accomplishments up until this point and my grades. My grades aren't that good, but my lab experience is pretty dope. I could tell she was pleased with that. The timing was perfect too, cause I am available to start from September and she is also looking for an undergrad to start on September. So in short, she wants me and OFFERED me a place at her lab. So, Medicine Department, here I come! Thank you for the wishes, girls, I am so happy you supported me cause I fear such interviews.

The weather is tea-appropriate and I invited my friends over for a movie night yesterday. It was fun, we watched "The woman in black". I've really seen better but it was a little scary I have to admit. That's why you need boys for such movies! They left at 5 in the morning so my Saturday started really late..

I love that picture, I would wear the exact same outfit in such weather. have a beautiful weekend my lovelies! tattoo on Monday, stay tuned! xx

2 comments:

  1. OMG so excited for your tattoo darlin. And congrats on getting the lab! That's amazing! You will do fantastic. It's cold here today as well. Going to drink some peppermint tea =)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fucking SWEET! :D Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete