Saturday, 5 May 2012

All the other kids

So it began. Yesterday I went to the beach with a friend! We were so into swimming but we finished really late from the lab so we had enough time for one hour of sun bathing before the sun was gone. We chose gossip and tanning! I unwillingly left my bandeau bikini at home for a better tan on my back (I wore a triangle), my I didn't get even a bit darker! Stupid school, if only we had arrived a couple of hours earlier...

Lovely, no?

So, in other news, some girls asked me about my upcoming tattoo. As I have said before, last year was a dark one for me. I still have dark times during a day but I'm strong to fight them. I want a tattoo to remind me of this year, the year after the (possibly) lowest point of my life. I'm also 21 years old, and you probably already know this is my lucky number. I'm also booking for May 21st.
So after lots of thought, I decided I'm gonna get something "safe" that will also be (kind of) different and stylish. I'm also into yoga and meditation and I believe that balance is very important in life. The two half's of the body should be the same and equal for a balanced life. So I'm going to have two small tattoos, on each ankle -just like the picture- but empty inside, just the pattern of two small hearts. I want it minimal and just above the shoe and I plan to fill them later on in my life.


Any thoughts?

5 comments:

  1. That is the sweetest thing I ever saw! Must be careful with tattoos and sunbathing though, there's something something. Not that I have to worry about that where I live, but you know. LOVE those little hearts. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute idea!
    love always,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what I plan on doing! But I want the hearts on the inside of my wrists(:
    Really cute idea~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the same way with balance in my tattoos. I have 4 on each side of my body and then one right in the middle =) That's such a cute idea.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them :)
    Quite unique & stylish!

    Si xx

    ReplyDelete