Exam went pretty awful, considering how much I studied. Nobody freaking cares why the corn is sweet when it's fresh, Mr. Biochemistry professor. My God, what a question to ask!
I was so exhausted to communicate with my surroundings yesterday, this is why coffee in the park was half-cancelled from the boys side, but oh well, it was relaxing at least.. I bought a bikini top from Oysho (don't judge too hard, I did it for you!) and then I had my date. We went for drinks to a place I liked and talked about all the random stuff two university students could talk. I didn't feel any chemistry, but I don't judge that hard usually, I'm just never excited. Anyway, we walked a bit and he walked me home, he paid for my drink too so that makes it a date on his side, I guess. I hate it when guys do that (I'm just as broke as he is so why pay for both) but I'm going to make a scene, I just smile. I think he wanted to kiss me, but being that exhausted I just thanked him for the night and decided we will talk again today to study for the finals at school.
I've been eating so little lately the scale showed 59.5 but I have to be careful not to ruin my health again. I will keep it going down though! Got to run now, I have two huge books to study! I love you all!
The picture will of course go down in two days :)
Wow, you're really--keep pushing through!
ReplyDeleteIt's nice that you had a date even though there wasn't chemistry. A little fun, a little drank, yeah? :) And I'm sure you looked lovely.
Also, your waist is beautiful!
Good luck with your studying. <3
*really busy, I meant to say. Sorry for the typo!
ReplyDeleteYou have a lovely figure,
ReplyDeleteI'm considering posting some pictures on my blog,
What do you think?
You look really good.
ReplyDelete/ Avy
http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com
♥
I think you look absolutely amazing. And yay for going on a date. I'm sorry your exam didnt go so well, but you studied and did your best hun. Keep up the good work hun.
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Oh wow, you look good! I think people put too much emphasis on "chemistry" anyway, it will take a couple of more dates to figure out whether you really like each other or not. Plus it's nice to have something else to do other than revise revise revise and exams! Xx
ReplyDelete