Dates, dramas, new friends and stuff like that is everything I experience during university exams. Last night I wanted to go for a drink, after three days of never leaving the house. A fucking drink, that was all I wanted from my Monday night. Well E suggested we invited a few people too, the few people suggested we go some place else, K decided to come and so did O (E and K are my two girl friends here, O is a guy I've known since year 1 and my blog has scattered details on him, anyway).
We finally gathered three girls, three guys and a lot of wine. After closing that place, we went at a rock bar and after closing that place TOO, me, K and O went home. So O and me got to talk cause K went to bed pretty much right after we arrived, so we stayed up from 5 till 8 in the morning. And yeah, he kissed me.
We were kissing and although I was so drunk, I knew what I was doing and I didn't stop it. I just kept telling him that it's wrong and kept keeping a distance so we can continue talking like nothing happened.
Didn't work very well but that's all we did anyways.
I am so hangovered, I went to the library with literally two hours of sleep, studied a bit and then came back to sleep for the afternoon. I don't know what it's going to happen (I mean he was pretty much trying to do that for two years now, so that can't be it) but I thought I would just let you know.
I just wish I could dip my face into that.
It looks so cold and so pink!

That looks so yummy. And nice and cold. If you were aware of what you were doing, and still tried to distant yourself, then that shows your self control =) I'm sorry exams are stressing you so bad. Stay beautiful honey.
ReplyDeleteXOXO
OMG I love your blog. It keeps me so calm...something about the way you write soothes me. Btw, you're so girly and pink. Hope everything turns out fine and remember to have fun in the process. ♥
ReplyDeleteI want yarn in that shade of pink.
ReplyDeleteNot, not want: NEED.
You may have created a dye-monster.
:p