Monday, 11 October 2010

Truth or Dare

Ugh I am finally fine! After an awful Sunday full of period pains, trees, measurements and cold, I survived to write this post! We were up in a mountain (altitude about 1826m which isn't THAT high but it was cold enough) and I was literally suffering!!

Anyway after a 12-hour sleep I am awake feeling better drinking my 51cal cappuccino and getting ready for university. I am not that happy but I try not to show it. Cause I did what I had to do. And I have to take the results for it. 58. Yes, this morning my scale showed 58.. I mean maybe some of it is just water from period etc but of course non stop eating for the stupid pills is to be blamed. And I blame that.

Keep calm.. I know I am better now. My mother comes tonight for a whole 4-5 days. After that I would have some news for you. I promise pictures of my new bedroom, and the results of my blood tests. I hope they show improvement cause I would be soooo pissed!
So from today is a new start. (I hope you don't count how many "new starts" I have promised to you.. I know I can fail this lots of times and I'm sorry for that).
Starting from the huge number of 58 (last year this time I was 59..) I have to go down to 54. And I'm happy enough it gets colder by the day cause I can't eat when is cold. I don't want to post an eating& exercising plan right now, maybe after my blood tests..

So! I try to be optimistic here, and I have to be in a good mood for my mum cause she is already concerned about be not eating and being slightly depressed. I hope I can post sooner than saturday but can't promise.

A big thinspo cause I'll miss you all :)
and let me just add that I always like the style of the pictures I post in here. I love fashion and there are plenty of stylish skinny girls out there!








5 comments:

  1. omg that so true there are so many stylish skinny girls...mostly becaus they can look good in everything! :)
    we'll miss yu, post whenever you can! i hav blood tsts on thursday :( i'm kinda scared since i'm trying to take in ll the nutrients a fast will allow...along with supplements, which still can't provide everything :(
    good luck hun!!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this style of thinspo, too! Skinny girls and so fashionable at the same time :)

    New starts are so refreshing, and now that you are feeling healthier, I think good things are to come for you! Stay strong xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best of luck with the blood tests and having your mother around! You'll be back down in no time- don't worry! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for your support! It really does mean a lot.

    Optimism is a good thing, so try to stick with that. And don't apologize for messing up. Everyone does. I wonder how much weight I have lost all together. Like adding up all my gains and losses. It would probably be very upsetting.

    Anyways, stay strong and thin.
    <3 Eva

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, you know what they say. You have to envision yourself doing it before you can do it, so i think optimism is key here.
    a
    And if it makes you feel any better, my blog is filled with new starts, with a new plan to go with it. It is quite pathetic BUT i am fasting atm which helps me feel just a little bit better about myself >.<

    good luck, you can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete