Saturday, 9 October 2010

Can you still smile? that would be great.

I am just at the point that I start writing a post because I have so much during the day that I think hey I should remember to write this in my post, but then I realise who am I kidding? I can't ispire anyone today.. I can't even look at own mirror without thinking I failed myself.

Up&down&up&down.. you all know how this is. Luckily (?) enough my period has yet to come so I won't be at the mountain measuring plants looking for any decent wc but the.. trees. Of course this has cause me extra balloon feeling and some more nerves.
Today was Day 1. Alarm clock: 6.40. Meeting time: 7.30. First place was a seashore (cold enough), then high up in a hill (fucking freezing cold!) and the last one was a little shorter hill (hot hot hot it was noon by then). Returning time: 2pm.
Tomorrow is Day 2 (last one). Same clock, same meeting point. Much much more cold. And Heavy Rain. Much higher mountain. Shit. I have to dress up like an onion and then peel off each layer if it ever gets any hotter up there.

Oh I want a nice relaxing weekend instead!!
I feel dizzy, sleepy and unwilling for Day2. I wonder why.. haha. I had some silly food things up there today, cause people my age don't eat special K bars up there. No. They bring parmesan cookies, chocolate croissants, KitKats and the list never ends.. I had some of the parmesan cookies and my bar. Then at home I had some grilled cheese with tomato, olives and onions and an orange juice because I needed to take my pills. Friday I'm having my blood tests again. Mom comes on Tuesday to make that sure and to help me with the house. Only 15 days between the last and the new tests. That's a new score!

So.. can I please go to bed now?
I love you all. I really do

*that is why I have some model thinspo for you :)



4 comments:

  1. Sure you can! You inspire me! You're sick and you keep going- if you can do it I should be able to do it and then some! & even if you feel like that sometimes it's good to vent :P
    Good luck for the next blood tests sweety!! I hope they're much better and everyone gets off your back- they should be, you've been good with food!
    Stay strong xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you too :) And you inspire just by continuing to work towards your goal day after day. That's all anyone can do! Don't get down on yourself for slip-ups; we all have them. And I love model thinspo! Do you think the girls in the first picture have extensions in? I really hope so, because otherwise I am about to be super jealous of their gorgeously long hair! Mine is thin and refuses to grow any longer than a little past my shoulders. Sad :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun. Make sure you get some rest as well!!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the thinspo!
    and luv you. you are insiring, hun! :)
    omg yuck i have to have blood tests next week as well :/ because i've been having really strong chest/heart pains (coincidentally shortly after i started fasting???)
    bleh.
    good luck dear!!
    xox

    ReplyDelete