Friday, 22 October 2010

And if don't wanna move on?

Well who trades a trip to London to stay at home and study? Who would do that??
I did. Thank you very much..
Such a pity, but I know this is the best for me right now..the thing is that I need this week to study hard, and I hope I can make it without all the headaches and stuff.
I have been lots of times at London and I will go again. And you already know I'm planning to live there for a while too :)

*the green trousers are from Stradivarius, lately this is my source of clothing along with Zara and Oysho*

Anyway, this week I went to the gym every day as I promised. My legs are in pain, yesterday at my tae bo class I got so dizzy, but I don't give up! Tonight I have a power yoga class and I'll be there! I have to go and buy a fitness bra, because as I realised yesterday my old bra that was bought by my aunt when I was 12 (now I'm 20) can't "hold" things up anymore haha.
My scale still shows 58. I have accepted it for now, so that I don't freak out, and I'm trying slowly as the weather gets colder to be proud of myself for starving. But it gets so long to get cold in here!
Right now I'm posting with a cup of black coffee and a special K bar watching some stupid music channel. Right now it plays Gypsy by Shakira and before that Alors on Dance by Stromae. Ugh I hate Alors on Dance!
Oh I'm rambling again..

So tonight is a full-moon and we have a concert here so I hope it will be fun! Things will go so quickly cause I have half an hour between yoga and concert so I hope I can be ready and looking good by then, not that I care much, cause I know I won't meet anyone that interesting. Boo me.

I read lots of confessions today at your blogs I might as well tell mine: I'm still thinking about my ex and hoping to meet him at gym one day (that I don't look all sweaty and freaky please!).. oh I suck! maybe it's because I can't find any other one, but I know he isn't worth it, I just really want to meet him... oups!



1 comment:

  1. Coffee and something airy sounds beautiful.

    I like to stay at home too. Going out bothers me yet it's like free permission to starve.

    Congrats on not freaking out too much. Well done ^^

    ReplyDelete