Today's intake is around 600 I'm guessing. Good. Finally a number I can relate. I must keep it that way though. So two cups of plain coffee, a special K bar, a big plate of broccoli with little light cheese and three cups of green tea. Oh, and two diet cinnamon cookies. That did all the bad job but I was all day in the house..
Except I went to yoga class tonight. I went finally to the gym, changed my routine to: weight loss, so the next time I am going at noon to start it! So I have two classes of yoga, one tae bo aerobics and two weight loss routine.
Of course tonight I barely made it to the end of yoga. I run for 28mins on the treadmill before class and got there on foot instead of the bus. I was so exhausted and it was 1,5 hour instead of 1. I am not happy about that. But I will recover soon, I guess. I need my strength back, you know.
Tmrrw I have to go to uni alone. It sucks, cause I have these ex-friends issues and I don't want to sit alone during breaks. But I'm a big girl, I can do it, right?
Sure I can.. :)

you definitely can :) stay strong xx
ReplyDeleteOh I love the first pic you have up, the top one. Beautiful!
ReplyDeletethe intake/outake is awsome. please take care with your anemia!
ReplyDelete