Well I'm all good. I just got back from drinks with E and two guys and it was fun. But I'm exhausted. Uh stupid pills I'm taking, don't you only need food and an orange juice right before, you also make me tired and give me stomach aches. Fine. I'll live with that. I want to get well.
The lab today was awesome! Really, I'm partner with a very nice guy and I get to be in the same labs with another guy that I like. But I really don't have the courage to think of these stuff. My mind is busy trying to pay attention to the lectures, trying to remember to take the pill and to eat something full of iron with little calories plus an orange juice..
I ate a lot during the day. Damn. Plus half of a glass of Merlot.
My lab coat gets dirty pretty quickly and we "played" with a bacterium today. For those who know, it was of course E. Coli
My parents called me three times today, to make sure I take my pills, to make sure I'm breathing (?). My sister is afraid I will faint in the bathroom. They worry too much.
I'm feeling fine (kind of).
Thank you so much for all the comments on my shopping post, my style is more or less what you saw, I keep it minimal with plain tops and a jacket or cardigan. I never leave the house without something long-sleeved. I feel safe with my arms covered, don't know why though. And I love big rings and long necklaces.


oh, Balmain, how I love you!! This is the style, for two years now Balmain and Dsquared leave me speechless on their catwalk. Military? yes. Minimal? yes. Chic? yes. Stylish? hell, yes!
-and because I am who I am, look the difference between the two model's legs.
Wow.
my mother is a classical pianist. she memorized the first part of that sonata. sick of it, but it is a pretty piece. &dang. that's a pretty big difference. yikes. glad your lab was fun. stay strong, darling.
ReplyDeletexoxo
zette
Stay stronnnng hun!!
ReplyDeleteWe luv you!
Thanks for the thinspo :) you can do this, you can get better.
Xoxoxoxoxxo
Hope you're feeling 100% very soon!
ReplyDeleteTa for the thinspo- catwalk always seems to make peoples flaws apparent.
Stay strong! xxx
Great post. I'm glad your lab and all that is going well! :)
ReplyDelete<3