Thursday, 29 April 2010

Purple is always sexy..

I went this morning to buy my new pills. At last. My hands are shaking and of course I know many reasons why this is happening now.. so, I came across a nice surprise -at least I think. They are not pills, they're chewable tablets or sth like that. And actually two each day!! So every morning and night I'll have sth to chew or lick..and if it has a good flavor (pleeeease!!) I'll have sth more to distract me from eating :)


I realised another thing this morning: I am going insane! (even more than I used to be..and yes that is even possible)
Due to these crazy hormones which apparently are still holding back my period, I'm hot and I'm cold (literally and metaphorically) I'm yes then I'm no, I'm in then I'm out, I'm up and I'm down !!
My mood changes so fast, my body blows up and then just sucks in and I realised I've gained a whole kilo.. omg! This last one better be because my period is soon to come or otherwise I'll cry. For real.



So I've spent these few days watching thinspo movies..
I first saw THIN. I liked it,kinda. It's more of a documentary and it's really motivating.
Then I saw SHARING THE SECRET. Well this one was my favorite. The girl is extemely beautiful and the story was really interesting. I loved it!
The last one was FOR THE LOVE OF NANCY and I really really didn't like it. Like there wasn't a story, and the girl was kinda annoying.. I'm sorry but all she was doing was to avoid eating (at all) and yelling. I mean I thought maybe she didn't have just an ED cause she didn't binge and she was acting weirdly.
Anyway, this is my opinion about the movies, and I would definitely recommend the second one. You can watch them all on youtube, they're cut in 10 parts each. :)



2 comments:

  1. will definitely check out.
    hope you have a splendid weekend
    love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love 'sharing the secret'! Not seen THIN so maybe that is what I shall watch tonight. Totally agree with you about For the love of Nancy...

    ReplyDelete