Haha thank you for the support about the 'athlete' issue girls!!
Didn't I tell you?
If we are going to talk each time I laser my legs then the next time will be on the 17th May. LOL. He is such an idiot I have to say.
He texted me today complaining that I told him I'll text him to meet and just didn't. Now whaaaat?? I hate it when in the end we (girls) are the ones to be blamed. Anyways..
So I went for my appointment today. I wore my long V-neck t-shirt, my leggings and a long jacket. OOOh, and my brand new PURPLE all-stars :D (see..Silly Girl if you are reading this..thank you for helping me to choose!!)
I'm listening to Prodigy all day today. I really want to go to the gym and really really need to wash my hair, as they don't look good any more. Oh I took some pictures of me during the weekend and wanted to post them, but I'm still thinking about it :P
Last thing to say, I'm watching "The secret diary of a CallGirl" and it's so funny. Well I didn't even know the series, but now I can't stop watching it..is it me or every guy on season 3 is so hot??? hahaha...
Your outfit sounds so cute! I am sure you rocked those All-Stars :)
ReplyDeleteYou can't go wrong with purple allstars! I bet you looked great! Glad to use my powers for good.
ReplyDelete