Thursday, 22 April 2010

before I looked around..

Today I..
..spent all my day at home.

I'm not feeling well lately, it's not like an illness, just more of a psychologic breakdown..and I'll really trying to fix it asap.
Oh, I also realised I'm missing a follower today so I really want to apologise to her for not having that much of interesting posts lately.. :)

I have to tell you that I'm much of a perfectionist. Okay, I realise that we all are here, and that's a symptom I guess.. but people are starting to tell me that, so now it's more clear to them.

..It all started with cleaning my house. Yes I admit doing that almost every day, I even wash the dishes at 2 in the morning because I cannot even think of a dirty sink while I'm sleeping.
Then it's my hair. They always have to look nice..of course I'm never satisfied, but they need to be at least properly done for me to feel calm. Does this sound crazy enough??
Oh, there is one other thing..on the weekend I was at my friends house in heels all dressed up and I was trying to fix her carpet because it had been folded and her little sister was like "hmm..you seem like a perfectionist I get that, but it's okay, it's just a carpet!" I know now she thinks I'm kind of a weirdo or what?


Of course I don't mind. Perfection to me is a lot of things and it almost disturbs me when sth is not done right -or the way I feel is the right one.


So I need new sunglasses. I mean I have some purple from U.O. I bought 2 years ago, and the ones I bought last year are propably lost somewhere.. These purple are cute but quite big for my face, so I only wear them at the top of my head like an accessory.
I'm thinking maybe I'll buy the classic ray-ban style glasses that look good on everyone, cause lets face it: all types of glasses are sort of mad at me!! haha..


I really like what the girl in the pic is wearing, and I've painted my nails that light-blue color everybody seems to love (of course the outfit is too hot for the season, promise I'll post more spring-summer looks!)

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment