Sunday, 11 April 2010

coffee, coffee.. some more coffee please?

Hmm..
today was rather lonely too. I woke up a bit late because apparently one of my neighbours was fighting with her bf all night long and the other one returned from Easter holidays at 5a.m and was trying to lift her luggage up to the second floor. What a noise..
Of course I know how hard that is, as mine weighted 26kilos and I live on the third floor -no elevator.

And as you can obviously imagine I had to do that all by myself cause my 'athlete' hasn't talked to me since last Saturday. It's not that I want to complain because I've already reached a point where I don't expect much from guys, but at least he could ask me out for a fucking coffee.. Anyway I've decided I will leave it up to him cause I'm rather busy trying to study, which I'm really really not.

Tmrrw I have my second laser appointment for my legs. Speaking of that, at my first is when I met him but oh well :P
It's on 11 a.m. -don't forget it, annaM!

*btw I'm 56.7 all over again :(


3 comments:

  1. Love the pic of Rumi ! She is so thin i love her! Hope your are going to feel better about your boy troubel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh noisy neighbors are the worst. Sorry you didn't get good sleep!

    I share your decreased expectations of guys, because they always fall short of everything else I want them to be. So I lower expectations, and they usually meet them. I wish I didn't even need them at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My neighbours are constantly
    Fighting. I really don't know why they live together... Really...

    ReplyDelete