Caffeine has replaced my blood today, I'm sure about that. I try to study but I am not going to finish what I've planned for today.. well it wasn't a study plan I could stick to at my first "study-study" day, anyway.
I also cancelled what I had planned for tonight, to avoid wine and maybe food. I actually wanted to go, but if I decide sth it's too difficult to change my mind. Pity..
*there's one thing bothering me the whole week, and it's kinda weird to talk about. Okay..so my period didn't show up this month (I'm waiting 5 days now and this is extremely unusual for me). And I know for sure I'm not pregnant -hello! single for so long- and I'm even more sure than I'm not anorexic enough for this to stop my period.. the funny part is that I'm not even moody and I don't have the symptoms of PES in general.
So I'm asking: wtf is going wrong??
I also had my blood test results this Easter and I'm as healthy as I can be (which isn't very much but oh,well..) and from tmrrw I'm starting medication with new pills! Hope they are nicer than my last ones, even though I sort of liked them..
Oh, I went to take my CellBiology book from this store and inside the book (which actually weights 3 kilos) there was a pair of paper 3D glasses.. the lady who gave it to me was soooo excited about them haha.. I was like do you want them?I don't even know what I'm supposed to see with them anyway..
I know I'm not trying hard on this lately but I really really have to get my scale on moving downwards already!! And waiting for my period prevented me from going to the gym, but I'm not going to wait any more. Tmrrw I'm going to the gym even if it is only for one hour.
OoOoOhh! I forgot my tablet in the kitchen..wait..
well I'm taking these tablets -you know these things that look like big pills and they're melting inside a glass of water..- for 14 days, 3 a day, that promise to reduce fat off your body. I know these things never work but I wanted one of these programmes to help me focus on my goal. Well the morning one tastes like orange, then with the lunch there is an apple-flavoured and at night -the one I'm taking now- is berry. Apparently this one is the worst but I got used to it..kinda.
I love shorts..I didn't always but now I find them super stylish! Matched with sandals and nice hair you can look always awesome..of course I'm not ready yet to show my legs to the world-lol- and I have the best excuse ever: laser! I can expose my legs to the sun only when my birthday is coming. 21 June. Which gives me lots of time to get ready!!
:D
Is there anything you're stressed about? Stress can royally screw up your cycling.
ReplyDeleteI love shorts, too. I am looking for a perfect pair of jean cut-offs for this summer :)
21 June is the best day of the year. Summer solstice, your birthday and my wedding anniversary :) happy belated birthday LOL x
ReplyDelete