-it's a song, don't get too happy please..
Well hello hello it's 1.21 in the morning and I thought I should make this post. For no apparent reason.. Actually I missed you. I missed those who like to read my blog, those who don't and those who sometimes leave a comment!
I had a great time this weekend. We had a beautiful Easter on an island and we threw awesome fireworks (we actually were called by the police but that's okay haha) and the weather was so good I wish I had swimmed at the sea!
Of course there was a lot of food on a daily basis but I said I won't complain about that to you. I am planning a good diet and it starts on Saturday so I'm so looking forward to :D
I have one week (a bit less..) here and I want to get the most out of it. Oh and tmrrw my sister leaves so I'm going to the airport again! During this week I have to: see the rest of my friends, go to see my puppy and of course go shopping! Now shopping is a whole big subject because I already bought a boho style dress and need a few (lol) things more
--> new all star (BLACK,PURPLE OR GREEN?? need your opinion plz..), some formal tops, a pair of jeans, new sandals and of course a new bag.
The sad thing is that in the end I'm not going to find something to buy..
kinda difficult on summer shopping!!
I'm glad you had such a great time. If the police is called, then it is a definitely a good time. You should go purple.
ReplyDelete