I believe yesterday was the best Saturday I've had since I moved here..
me and my friends went to a city 2,5 hours away from here with a bus only to go to a hip hop concert and then to go clubbing and leave with the first morning bus back home! We had so much fun!! We danced a lot, ate chocolate cake and made friends with a shy puppy, put our party mood to go to the club even though we were all so sleepy, met Sotiris the-cute-barman, changed from high heels to converse in the middle of the street at 6 in the morning and tried to explain to a group of drunk boys why we are doing that (well hello! wear heels and dance for 5 hours and then ask me that question..)
Sundays always bring me down though..
of course I'm glad and very thankfull for every memory I have and every other I am about to make..
So I smiLe :)
I am glad you had a good Saturday. There is something about a good Saturday! Have a good week!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a wild and crazy fun night! xo
ReplyDelete