Yeah, a big one. Although I feel kinda guilty that I'm happy leaving home, I just couldn't hide my smile when I opened the door of my house. But I didn't have to. So I smiled..
I'm back on my island but I'll be quite lonely this weekend. That's okay I guess. I cleaned, went to the supermarket and said some 'heys' to oh-so-friendly ppl here.
I am so annoyed btw that I cannot use colours to my text any more.. I just loved that soft pink I was using ..pity.
Lets get to the point now. I had fun these days. And fun plus Easter equals FOOD.
So I must set a new goal a.s.a.p.
Today is the first day of my new diet. No shit summer's coming and I bought a new swimming suit for extra thinspo. Actually this time I'm going to tell my friends I'm on a diet. It's so hard when I try to hide it, and the word diet doesn't sound scary. I don't care cause -oh did I tell you this?- my blood test results showed I'm healthier than every other time! And that's super good :D
So I bought new filter coffee and tea that are free of cals during the day (hello, hello mrs.Cellulite long time no see haha)
Oh, and I'll try to comment as many of your blogs as possible from now on :):)
xoxo
The word diet is so socially acceptable. My bf's friend was over last night and he was asking me why I had all of these pieces of paper all over my apartment with things like "eat for the body you want, not the one you have". Then he was like "oh right, you're on a diet" LAWL. Yeah, I'm totally normal . . . haha
ReplyDeleteI know right?? I say 'I'm on a diet' and everyone becomes magically supportive. no one needs to know the truth,
ReplyDeletecause most of the ppl haven't even heard the words ana, thispo or ED.. these actually will sound a bit scary to them :P
Given my size people are telling me they are pleased I'm on a diet because my weight is scary. They are being really supportive and that's good because they ALWAYS believe me if I say I already ate because well, I'm really fat. I hope though that my Weightloss will become noticeable at some point but I think its safe to say no-one will notice until after the first 50lbs? Maybe? My plan is to lose at least 45 lbs in 15 weeks.
ReplyDelete