Tuesday, 16 February 2010

ooh you stupid, you shoudn't cry..

Well I went for coffee today with my best friend..I called her because wanted to make things clear but eventually I'm not satisfied with our talk. She was talking about all these irrelevant things, about her trip, about her new boyfriend, things I would love to know because we haven't talked like girlfriends for two months now, but this just wasn't the point.
I was asking her what is wrong what had happened and she assured me nothing was wrong. We were fine. Damn it! Then why I felt her like a stranger? She told me she'd call me tmrrw to go for coffee and meet her boyfriend.
I cannot be a bad person. No and I know that. One of the 2010 goals is to be a kind and good person, a friendly one. So -even though I'm not there yet and I'm kinda sorry- I won't say a thing.. I'll wait and maybe, well maybe it's time to move on. Although I really reaaaally don't want to.

Anyway, tmrrw I'm starting my new lab and cannot find my razors...found my lab coat at least :)
And decided one thing today:
if I need to find myself, it's sth I must do alone. So now that I feel so alone -not depressed though- maybe it's time to find myself.

I'm listening to 3 words -cheryl cole feat Will a.m and I literally fel in love! The video clip is so awesome, it really makes me calm.
So what I need to do now is to smile and be strong..


























2 comments:

  1. I am sorry things haven't worked out between you and your friend. I think you are following your goal of being a kind and good person. It shows in the fact that you were willing to call her and meet. Have fun finding yourself. I am on that journey right now and I am starting to like the Silly Girl I am finding:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your good advice :)

    ReplyDelete