Sunday, 7 February 2010

Kindergarden all over again..

As I am making a supermarket list, I never go there without my small paper, I'm thinking I haven't been loyal to my goal.. it makes me sad, because I tend to be so disciplined but I seem to loose it somewhere I don't know.


So tmrrw is Monday. Monday is never good day to start a diet. That's why I'm not starting a diet. I'm starting a new lifestyle. It sounds funny to me, too. Thin equals perfection, but not the opposite, I know that now.
Tmrrw starts the new semester, oh, and I've passed 4 out of 6 but not all with good grades.. I will be rather busy daily, cause I plan to study every day and attend all classes. I have lessons at morning and afternoon so I will have to eat with my friends at uni. I don't like that much, but they know I only eat meat/fish with salad there.
So I will eat lunch. Only. Morning coffees, jasmine/oolong tea, kiwi and cheese are what I am allowed to eat as extras. Chocolate seems to destroy my plans so it's allowed once a week in order not to miss that much.



Tmrrw is an important day for me. Personal issues, family stuff, hope it goes okay.
Tell me what you think of that photo :)

4 comments:

  1. im starting fresh to tomorrow, good luck!

    (i find the picture very relatable)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck this semester! Tomorrow is a big day for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silly Girl good luck to you too!!!

    ReplyDelete