I had coffee and oreos this morning. Four of them. Damn.. Back to my home my supermarket basket contains yogurt, tea, fitness bars and fruits. Cookies and stuff are unofficially not allowed to my kitchen. But here is a whole different story. Luckily we are a family that has always lived on a healthy diet, my dad grows his own vegetables as his hobby so we're fine. But as all normal families, sweets are always in the upper cupboard and I know where to find them.. Not happy about this.
So I'm thinking about re-opening my facebook account. Since my friends study all over the world and everyone uses facebook -and I mean everyone- I'm thinking I should do that. I just can't handle some ppl. They would be like "oh,now she has a fb account!" and I'm thinking I had an account long before they didn't know how to operate a laptop. But as I've said I'm trying to be a better person.
I also feel like swimming.. haven't thought about it for a while, but have been a pro back to my school. Sometimes I regret that I stopped training now that I see all the medals in my room..

No comments:
Post a Comment