Thursday, 4 February 2010

21 followers!! Oh, I was waiting so long for this!!

This number is my lucky number, my nameday number, my birthday number, my dad's nameday and birthday number and some other things that have affected my life.
I'm glad that there are indeed some ppl that may read my blog, and I want to thank you for that.. I'm happy you understand me and I do my best to understand and support you :)
s t a y . s t r o n g . g i r l s *

4 comments:

  1. glad i could help you hit 21 :)
    love the picture for today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on 21!
    We support you. :)

    -Emma ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you girls!! I love that picture too :)
    ..going to sleep, it's really late here
    xoxo
    annamaria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job on hitting 21!
    I live reading your post and following your blog, mind checking out mine? & following me, If not.... I totally understand. (:
    Think thin <3

    ReplyDelete